The outlook presented in this column last Sunday was sombre. But the markets tried to hold on to their fort for the initial part of the week, only to fall like nine-pins as the week drew to a close. Its a matter of time before 39280 (11770) is broken. The markets could find support at / around 38900 (11660). On the upside, only a close above 39610 (11871) should be a cause of worry for the bears.
- Sensex Trading Range Indicator
- About me
- Pivot Points in a Nutshell
- Stock/Investment Queries
- Operational Issues with Stocks & Mutual Funds
- Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability & Beware of Cheap Imitations
- 2 New Services: Portfolio Creation n Maintenance AND Equity/ETF SIP Advisory
- Free Pivot Trading Strategies for NSE LIX 15 Index...
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax & Bhav Copies as on 31...