Even though, its a Friday and the Sensex is poised precariously close to crucial supports - I will stick my neck out and advise to go long on any opening dips for we could see the Sensex making an attempt to touch 34200 (I'm not saying that we will close above 34200 or even 34000 anytime soon).
- Sensex Trading Range Indicator
- About me
- Pivot Points in a Nutshell
- Stock/Investment Queries
- Operational Issues with Stocks & Mutual Funds
- Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability & Beware of Cheap Imitations
- 2 New Services: Portfolio Creation n Maintenance AND Equity/ETF SIP Advisory
- Free Pivot Trading Strategies for NSE LIX 15 Index...
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax & Bhav Copies as on 31...